Diagenode is an international biotech company that develops and commercializes innovative instruments and reagents systems for life science research and molecular diagnostics.
Diagenode is one of the emerging European company in the human diagnostic field and more precisely in the Infectious diseases market segment. The company propose to the Diagnostic labs, QPCR CE marked, innovative products and “all-in-on” systems, for the detection of bacteria, virus and parasites.
Founded in 2003, the Group is headquartered in Liege (Belgium), and is present in Benelux, France and Spain with direct sales activities and via a network of distributors in a large number of European countries.
The Transfer Production Coordinator transposes the R&D process into a Production process and develops procedures, work instructions and production forms in compliance with internal procedures and quality standards (ISO 13485) and within defined deadlines.
- Write, adapt and implement the "transfer plan" including the definition of acceptance criteria:
- Assist the QC department in the definition and implementation of the protocols relating to the different QCs to be carried out on the products under development;
- Ensure the technical improvement of products currently on the market and existing production processes;
- Ensure communication of production times to the appropriate departments;
- Apply and respect the quality rules implemented by Diagenode Diagnostics in accordance with the ISO 13485 quality standard and regulations issued by the various authorities.
Diagenode headquarters in Seraing
In addition to a highly stimulating environment, Diagenode also provides competitive salaries and advantages related to the function. Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.