Customer Technical Support Advisor
Diagenode is an international biotech company that develops and commercializes innovative instruments and reagents systems for the life science research and molecular diagnostics.
Founded in 2003, the Group is headquartered in Liège (Belgium), with subsidiaries in Denville (NJ, USA), in Toyama (Japan) and in Santiago de Chile (Chile).
Install, maintain & repair our equipment at Diagenode or at Customer location.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem;
- Take ownership of customer issues, reporting and tracking cases;
- Provide phone and web-based assistance to Diagenode customers (ticketing system, problem analysis and solution proposal(s));
- Ensure all issues are properly logged;
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers;
- Perform the calibration and quality control of the instruments returned from customers;
- Actively collaborate with the US Technical Support team;
- Coordinate shipping and handling of the equipment in collaboration with the Logistics Department;
- Propose process improvements;
- Train Diagenode’s distributors network for technical support and maintenance procedures.
- Studies : Bachelor's degree in electronics, electromechanics or automation
- Professional experience: 1 to 2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Well organized, rigorous and accurate
- Dynamic and stress resistant
- Good understanding of computer systems, scientific equipments and other tech products
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Travel abroad : 20%
Diagenode Headquarters in Seraing (Liège)
Temporary contract (3 months), day-time schedule, full time, 5 days a week.
Diagenode offers a job with a lot of development potential in a growth-oriented environment with a unique company culture. Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.